02.04.12

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better. Samuel Beckett.

Today Day 5 !!! ;) Tomorrow Day 6! My best in 6 months (OMG I am so sick! ;) )

The weekend was hard as hell ;) The most difficult days are with my kids, they eat slow and they eat fat and sweet stuff and they always leave something in their plates, not to finish something deliciously unhealthy from those plates and just trash it in the garbage is the most difficult of all.

Monday was easy, I even had dinner with friends (no alcohol because I know I cannot control myself then). And I am actually not hungry anymore after every meal, means my stomach size is shrinking. Calorie wise I am fine, my trousers still fit and I trashed my balance so I am not tempted to weight myself. I am trying to hold day by day, don't want to set my goals too high...

Today I had dinner with friends, Even had some wine, almost lost control, and I didn't count calories yet... I was scared. Maybe I am over my 2000 calories.. I don't want to know right now.

Anyway. I will close my eyes and hope sleep will releave my suffering. And I am scared of the weekend that comes. Eastern... Family... Loads of Food! I'll never make it trough... But I will try.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen