05.06.12

Mood swings and milkmachine... Prozac side effects...

Trying to eat healthy: day 91

Eating healthy: I dont' coun't that anymore ;) I don't want to eat healthy, I just want to eat what I feel like (and I never manage... but I still try)

Vomit free: 30 hours

Top score vomit free: 16 days

Blog: day 89

Prozac 20 mg: day 29

No sleeping pills: day 49

No alcohol: 2 hours ;)

No cigarette: 1 hour

I am not trying to give up smoking and drinking (yet) by the way, I am only trying to give up on B.

Yesterday I noticed that my mood swings are more sudden than before, one second I want to lie dow, never wake up, die and the next one I am the most happy person in the world, everythings tastes, shines, flowers are beautiful, i love the wind... Probably side effects from taking prozac (fluoxetin)? My psychistrist prescribed it because it is supposed to help with eating disorders...

Another prozac side effect... I am not a pig... i am a cow, milk is leaking from my breasts... Big fat cow... ;)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen