29.03.12

Screwed up and screwed up and screwed up ...

On Sunday (would like to be Day 3) I screwed up three times, I did not have a single meal I did not vomit at the end. Every meal finished in a short orgy of food flushed down and up my throat. On Sunday evening I decided to get separated from my Husband, then I eat some more, then I forgot about it... Didn't really think about it again afterwards.

Then I Hold till Wednesday evening (would like to be Day 3) eat and vomit twice! But ok it was a party, and parties are difficult... Today I screwed up again, in the evening... Twice. And I am really not proud of me. Sunday was a hard day ok, emotionally talking, yesterday was a party with a lot of nice food and I really wanted to try a little bit of everything and when I drink, my resistance to anything gets smaller... But today... Today was a good day, really, I was happy, I wasn't hungry, I made sport, I wasn't tired, I was happy, the sun was shining, I was looking forward to my evening with the kids... And then wtf! I eat a peace of bred with salami and felt so bad about it because actually I wasn't hungry... And then I just kept eating and vomiting and eating and vomiting. I am just such a looser sometimes...

1 Kommentar:

  1. As you wrote earlier: hope dies last!
    Never mind if you screw up sometimes, just remember that there's still a lot you CAN achieve!
    my e-mail: louwillbefree@laposte.net

    AntwortenLöschen